The Bungalow Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet for 60" Flat screen TVs
On Sale Today : $2,999.00
Only 3 left in stock!
Fast & Free Shipping!
- Unfinished Mission/Arts & Crafts style cabinet with recessed panels, joint details and styled dropdowns
- Fits up to 60” TVs (55” wide left to right)
- Beautiful unfinished oak wood that is ready to be painted or stained to fit seamlessly with existing furniture
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II Pro with 5 year warranty
- Functional front doors with adjustable shelving for storage and component space
- Universal Mounting System: Simple mounting kit includes all the hardware and brackets you need to hold your flat screen TV on the lift mechanism.
- Component Storage Space: The Berkeley has 8" of vertical storage height and 50" of width horizontal space for your Satellite Box, Cable Box, Recorders, Amps, Surround Sound, and Video Games.
- Personal Storage Space: The Berkeley has 4 adjustable shelves for your DVD boxes, Video Game boxes and CD cases.
- RF Remote Control: Includes 1 RF remote control for raising/lowering the lift mechanism without requiring line of sight.
- Backup Wired Remote Control: Each unit has a backup on/off switch and set control switch inside the cabinet.
- Finishing Process: Our thorough 7 step finishing process uses a combination of hand-staining and automated application tools that insures all woods and stains are applied uniformly and precisely to produce a quality cabinet that will last a lifetime.
- English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
- Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet.
Interested in The Bungalow™ TV Lift Cabinet, however, the color just does not fit your decor? The Bungalow™ Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet is the perfect solution for any room in the house because you choose the color or stain to match any room in the house.
The Bungalow™ Unfinished is the perfect solution for any room in the house because you choose the color or stain to match any room in the house. The Bungalow™ Unfinished combines Arts & Crafts design with flat screen LCD & Plasma technology. The Bungalow™ Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet draws equally from Lodge and traditional Arts & Crafts influences.
Rustic details including antique pulls and see-through boxed cutouts accentuate the gorgeous solid oak casing with oak veneers; perfect for displaying books, CDs, and DVDs. Arts & Crafts furniture's style and beauty are timeless. Accommodating most 60" diagonal flat panel plasma and LCD TVs, The Bungalow™ Unfinished utilizes whisper-lift technology for seamless operation. The three-sectioned interior arrangement offers multiple options for storage and display.
The Bungalow™ Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet features front panels with the detailed Mission Oak look, with small glass panels at the top of each cabinet door, contrasting with a center storage door covered by a black fabric panel.
The hardware is classic Mission "rustic" style. The Bungalow™ Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet features the Whisper Lift® II PRO TV lift, solid wood construction with English dovetail joints, and a universal flat-screen TV mounting system. The cabinet is equipped with sliding rear panels for easy access to your TV connections. The Bungalow™ Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet can hold most 60" diagonal flat panel plasma and LCD TV's, with additional storage space for your Cable or Satellite Box, DVD player, DVDs and Games.
DISCLAIMER: Stains and finishes are applied to enhance the natural beauty of the wood. Due to individual characteristics of wood, colors may vary.
The TV Lift System: The Whisper Lift® II PRO
The Bungalow™ Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet comes ready for action with The powerful, quiet and smooth Whisper Lift® II PRO TV lift system for your LCD or Plasma TV. The Bungalow™ Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet comes with a wireless RF remote control for operation of the cabinet's lift and includes a backup wired handset controller inside the cabinet in case you can't find the wireless remote. The Whisper Lift® II PRO TV lift raises to a height of 68" in just under 30 seconds, and can hold flat panel televisions up to 100lbs.
IR Repeater Kit
The Infra-Red Repeater Kit allows you to control your DVD player, home theater, cable box, tuner or other components located inside the cabinet.
- Product Size: 61.75" L x 23" D x 41.75" H
- TV Opening: 55" W x 11.5" D x 35.5" H
- Side Wall to Lift: 21.5" W
- Front to Lift: 10.5" D
- Cabinet Wood Finish: Unfinished Oak and Oak Veneers
- Unit Dimensions: 61.5"W x 23"D x 41.5"H
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II: 54" L x 4.5" D x 35" H (TV height may vary depending on components placed in cabinet)
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 54" W x 2.5" D x 35" H (TV plus components)
- Whisper Lift II PRO Max TV Size: 54" L x 4.5" D x 35" H
- Maximum TV weight (without stand): 100 lbs
- Unit Weight: 308 lbs
- Unit Shipping Weight: 395 lbs.
- Cabinet Top Dimensions (lid closed):
- Lid: 55" wide by 12.75" deep
- Area to left & right of lid: 3.25"
- Area in front of lid: 9.25"
- Side Doors:
- Door: 35.5"H x 22"W
- Glass Panels: 7.25"H x 7.25"W
- Middle Door:
- Door: 35.5"H x 9.25"W
- Top Glass Panel: 7.25"H x 4.75"W
- Bottom Glass Panel: 20.5"H x 4.75"W
- Area behind doors
- Side Storage Areas: 20.5"W x 25.25"H x 6.75"D
- Middle Storage Area: 8.5"W x 25.25"H x 6.75"D
- Component Storage Area: 55"W x 18.5"D x 8"H
- Feet: 3"H plus 1" adjustable risers
FAST & FREE Shipping!
LittleFireplaceShop.com offers FREE SHIPPING on most items! Most items ship Same Day (if ordered by 10am CST, Monday-Friday).
Transit times will vary, but delivery should be expected within 3-7 business days. We ship directly from the manufacturer via UPS and/or FedEx, in most cases.
* Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
* We will notify you of any changes in the anticipated ship date.
* We have no influence over carrier's operations and we cannot make a package within their system move any quicker.
Please inspect your items immediately upon receipt for shipping damages and notify us immediately if there is damage. Return/refund will not be accepted for damage claims received past 14 days after delivery.
Return Authorizations must be requested within 14 days of delivery.
Little Fireplace Shop will not issue a Return Authorization if the request is received more than 14 days after delivery.
You must contact us for a Return Authorization number (RA#) by emailing our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure the Return Authorization number is written on the outside of the box you send back to the manufacturer. Returns without an RA# will be refused.
There is a 20% restocking fee on merchandise returned/exchanged for any reason other than a product defect or shipping damage. Any items that are returned without a return authorization will be refused and refund will not be issued.
While LittleFireplaceShop.com includes Free Ground Shipping on all fireplace units at no extra charge, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs tied to the return of the fireplace back to the manufacturer, as well as the original shipping costs from LittleFireplaceShop.com to the customer.
The item must be returned in its original packaging. Returns of items without the original box and foams will be denied. Returns/Exchanges received more than 30 days after we have issued you a return authorization will be denied and not refunded.
ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING AS SHIPPED BY THE MANUFACTURER. ANY ITEMS RETURNED IN PACKAGING OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING WILL BE REFUSED.
Exceeding Your Expectations Since 2005
Welcome to Touchstone Home Products, Inc., an industry leader in Electric Fireplace and TV Lift products for the home since 2005. We specialize in beautifully designed wood TV Lift Cabinets, state of the art TV Lift Mechanisms and technically advanced Electric Fireplaces.
We launched Touchstone Home Products in 2005 to be an innovator in electric fireplaces, TV lift cabinets and TV lift mechanisms. Our philosophy is simple: exceed our customer's expectations with high quality products at value prices, with exceptional customer service.
Focused on Quality and Customer Satisfaction
Our business continues to grow, thanks in great part to our focus on quality products, customer satisfaction and your loyalty.
Thank you for trusting Touchstone products in your home. We welcome your questions and product feedback. Our friendly sales and support team members are always here for you.
You'll love how our fireplaces adapt to any space, making it warmer in appearance and temperature. Our wall hanging fireplaces make it simple to have a large format, realistic hearth in any room, while our recessed fireplaces combine ease of installation with natural looking ambiance.
TV Lift Cabinets
Touchstone TV Lift Cabinets provide creative solutions for hiding a flat screen television when you don't want it hanging on a wall, or grabbing the center of attention in a room. Like all Touchstone products, you'll be thrilled with the build quality in the woodwork and integrity of the lift mechanism.
TV Lift Mechanisms
Touchstone TV lift mechanisms give you the freedom to install a flat screen TV in a cabinet, hidden counter-top, outside patio area or ceiling. Touchstone automated TV mounts offer the value of high-end AV systems at a value price.